Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sick and tired of being sick and tired!!!!

First, let me apologize that I have not posted in over two months. Right aftermy last post we found out that we are finally expecting. Yes, after all that we have been through with multiple doctor visits, applying for adoption, and surgery, we have been blessed with having our own child. Yes, it is a blessing despite how sick I have been. I am now on my fourth nausea medication and pills for insomnia. I still weight less than when I first visited the doctor almost eight weeks ago even though I can eat and keep most of it down. I have even managed to land myself in the hospital three weeks ago for dehydration. Most days I get to the point where I feel I cannot keep going and then my mom brings me back to earth with her wisdom and love. Don't get me wrong, I am excited that we are having a baby and I am just so sick and tired all the time that it is overwhelming! Travis has been very supportive. He cooks every night after working all day, does laundry, picks up my many prescriptions, and even does the grocery shopping. Austin has really been a big help too. He loves to give me hugs and if I forget to say thank you he will always say "your welcome" until I do. He will be a great big brother! I will soon be sixteen weeks along and I pray everyday that my health will return and I will feel a little more normal! Until next time...

4 comments:

The Wessman Family said...

Sorry to hear it Tara. Hope that you start feeling better very soon!!

~Debbi~ said...

Oh, wow, congratulations. Hope you're feeling better soon and you have a few fun, healthy, energy-filled months to enjoy the pregnancy!

Andrea (Annie) said...

Oh dear Tara! I am so sorry that you feel so yucky! I know that you know it is worth it but boy, it is miserable. Hang in there and I hope it will get better soon. I have been thinking of you and hope to see you sometime. When you have a shower this direction let me know! Love you.

~Debbi~ said...

You must have a newborn or be very very close by now. Please update & let us know! ~Debbi~ debbivail@yahoo.com