Monday, July 28, 2008

Catching on to the "blog" thing.

This is so new, so please bear with me. I decided to start this blog not only because my sister and sister-in-law both have one, but because Travis and I are trying to adopt through LDS Family Services. I was told this was a great way to update my adoption profile without actually making changes to my profile. Does that make sense? Probably not, but that's okay. The review committee meets today, so keep your fingers crossed that we get approved to continue our adoption process. I will post what happens when it happens.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

looks good Tara! I will add you to my blog and hope we can hear about a baby through word of mouth!

~Debbi~ said...

Hi, Tara! Not sure if you remember me from high school... you can find me on Facebook/MySpace if you want to chat further. I'll keep my ears open for you and pray that a baby finds you. ~Debbi~

The Wessman Family said...

Hi Tara--

I read on Andrea's blog that you are looking to adopt! We will keep our ears open...We certainly look forward to seeing your family grow!

Marinda & fam